Followers

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Ornament finished 11/29/17 post #3

Hi,
Well, I really, actually finished my ornament cross stitch project.  I always mean to finish projects it just seems that I start more than finish......
Here it is
I ended up putting a little poly stuffing in it to make it like a little pillow.  I love it and I hope whoever gets it in the ornament exchange loves it too.
Today I don't have much time for blogging, I just wanted to show my finished project and show a 'stitch along' I will be starting in December with Priscilla and Chelsea.  They are on the 'floss tube' you tube network and are a kick to watch.  I love their finished projects.  They are a mother/daughter and very fun to watch.
This is the project
It's a Country Cottage Needle works project called "Forest Snowfall".
It looks fun and not that hard to do.  I should complete this one.......if I just keep plugging away on them at night when I sit in my comfy chair.........if I don't fall asleep.  Well, sometimes 'you gotta do what you gotta do'.
I'm currently quilting some tree skirts on my long arm machine.  There are two of them and belong to a customer and are SUPER cute.
the design is an all over edge-to-edge I got from Urban Elementz called Prancer.
Love it!!!
Have a great day,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment